January 2024 Market Tips
The countdown is on with January Market arriving next month! Or as we like to refer to it as the “Super Bowl” of the gift industry. Except it doesn’t cost over $1,000 for a ticket!
As you prepare for your trip into our peachy city, take a look at our quick go-to guide that will help you plan your successful week at Market.
Don’t miss these tips:
- Come to Atlanta! You really shouldn’t miss all that Darrah & Co. has to offer. Don’t miss out on our good southern hospitality and our fabulous line package! It’s not too late to book your hotel. Find it here!
- Get the @Market ANDMORE Buyers App. AmericasMart has a brand-new buyer’s Market App. Register first on AmericasMart website here. Download the app on the App store to navigate market easily. Once logged in to your account, go straight to Scan & Go registration to scan for your printed Market Badge. No need to wait in long lines. Store photos, create a plan, get directions, find a place for lunch all on the new App. Save the Darrah & Co. showroom first!
- Make an appointment with your Darrah Rep. We work best if we have set aside time to just work with you! We will open at noon on Sunday, Jan. 14th, 2023. We also hold a special raffle for an IPAD to those customers who BOOK and KEEP their appointments! If you win, your rep wins one too. That’s how much we love our Reps! And how much we love you!
- Start at the TOP – Darrah & Co.–18th Every morning we start the day with Coffee and Donuts, come join us!
- Park and shuttle for FREE! AmericasMart will offer a FREE shuttle from Americasmart to the airport. It runs every hour on the hour between 1 and 6 p.m. Check out that and other transportation options Check to see if your hotel has a shuttle service. Driving? Check out parking options here. SHHH! There is free buyer’s parking at the American Cancer Society and Peachtree Center. Apparently, you can also reserve parking if you’re not cool with FREE parking! But who wouldn’t be cool with FREE and convenient parking?
- Eat well! Find great dining options on the @Market app and the website. Or check out some of Darrah’s favorite places: Alma Cocina, for fresh guacamole and margaritas to top off your day or also try the vibrant and tasty Tex-Mex, Superica. Looking to order a pizza to go for your crew? Stop by Amalfi Pizza or call in and order ahead. Also, a Darrah favorite is HSU’s. If you are looking for more traditional American style options, check out Ted’s Montana Grill, Gus’s Fried Chicken, White Oak, and AG at The Ritz Carlton. Ponce City Market, Municipal Market, Inman Park, Old 4th Ward, and Buckhead Village District, which are all just a short drive away offer incredible options for your foodie cravings. Make your reservations now! Atlanta is a Foodie town with tons of great options.
- Have a COCKTAIL on us from our 2 new cocktail vendors! Stop by our showroom on the 18th Floor all week for tastings from The Southern Spirit where they believe (and we do too) in the “fundamental principles of God first, family next and hospitality always.” Come “slay the day with drinks your way” at D’Marie for a frozen cocktail as well. And I almost forgot, SWIG has a permanent bubble bar in our showroom full of prosecco ALL DAY LONG!
- Have fun! Come have fun with us! We have so many new and exciting lines to show you this year. We have great new products from lines we just love and can’t part with. We just can’t wait to show you!
Look out for our 2024 January Look Book – it will be a sneak peek into all that awaits you in January at Darrah & Co. It will feature all our lines and all the January Market events that you won’t want to miss. It’s coming to your inbox real soon! Can’t wait to see you at the TOP!