IMC Covid-19 Updates
Updated Protocols effective May 24, 2021
Based on changes to local and state health and safety guidelines, IMC is announcing updates to our Together Safely protocols to go into effect May 24, 2021 on our campuses in Atlanta and High Point. These updated protocols will be in place for the June/July markets and open daily business. We will announce updates for August Las Vegas Market later this spring once state and local guidelines are updated.
Our Together Safely protocol updates were developed by our task force that continues to monitor the changing environment in consultation with Emory University epidemiologist Dr. Carlos del Rio and in response to evolving state and local guidelines and CDC guidance. IMC will continue to monitor local and state regulations and CDC recommendations, and will update if necessary.
Masks are strongly recommended while visiting our campuses; however, masks are no longer required for vaccinated individuals. Unvaccinated market participants should still wear masks. Showrooms and local businesses may still require masks regardless of vaccination status, so please bring your mask with you.
Here are the highlights of our updated Together Safely health & safety guidelines.
• Social distancing still in effect, so metering people into the building and onto vertical transportation is still required.
• Elevator and escalator capacity limits still in place.
• Pre-registration strongly suggested
• Masks are strongly recommended while visiting our campuses; however, masks are no longer required for vaccinated individuals. Unvaccinated individuals should still wear masks. Showrooms and local businesses may still require masks regardless of vaccination status, so please bring your mask with you to market. Also, please note that masks are still required on market transportation services.
• Daily temperature checks no longer required
• Food & Beverage: Buffet service now allowed with a catering staff server. Self-serve buffets are still not allowed. All catering staff must wear their masks at all times.
• Permanent showroom and temporary booth capacity limits lifted; tenants and temporary exhibitors to manage capacity to their own comfort level.
Thank you for your cooperation in ensuring we can continue to hold safe and productive markets as we continue to move through recovery from the pandemic.
View the detailed Together Safely guidelines here.